[Mageia-dev] perl 5.14.0 should arrive soon

Jerome Quelin jquelin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:39:41 CEST 2011

On 11/06/12 01:22 +0100, Zé wrote:
> Theres a new version for perl-CGI.
> I have asked sophie whos the maintainer for perl-CGI wich got no
> answer, asked sanders about it and tould me you would be the person
> indicated.

as i said, i'd like to have perl 5.14 in place before updating the
module to their latest cpan version. (unless it's needed to work with
5.14 of course!)

note that once perl 5.14 transition is done, updating the packages is
quite easy with magpie - just run the following:

    $ magpie dwim

and you're done (well, you'll have to check whether it builds fine on
bs).

jérôme