[Mageia-dev] update of compiz

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 13 00:47:01 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Dexter Morgan at 12/06/11 23:16 did gyre and gimble:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 9:39 PM, julien <mjulien.m at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to update compiz to v0.8.8.
>>
>> any objection ?
>>
>> regards
>> julien
>>

> Hello,
>
> fedora uses compiz 0.9.4 do you think we can directly go to this version ?
>
> Btw, glad to see someone taking compiz maintainership, congrats.

It would be nice to go to the latest compiz I did update it locally a
while back to the 0.9 series but it crashed on my system before I got a
chance to really look into it.

I've still got the packages here, so I could commit them and/or publish
patches if you could use them as a base?

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]