[Mageia-dev] Firefox 5

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 14:15:41 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Balcaen John <mikala at mageia.org> wrote:

> Le mardi 14 juin 2011 08:56:29, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > do we wait firefox 5 rc or we can start to update to firefox 5 soon ?
> >
> I noticed that mandriva is now providing a -stable, -beta  and -devel
> version
> of firefox, maybe we can use this solution.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Balcaen John
> Jabber ID: mikala at jabber.littleboboy.net

We are already using this for the chromium-browser i just noticed that this
morning.

When I remember correct Mozilla doesn't plan to bring out a RC?? Maybe I'm
wrong with that. But providing FF5 for Mga2 would be nice (maybe we can just
go to Version 6 or 7 when it's out. When their new release cycle works FF7
will be out before mga2)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Greetings