[Mageia-dev] GNOME3 ?

JA Magallón jamagallon at ono.com
Wed Jun 15 00:06:37 CEST 2011

On Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:09:44 +0200, Damien Lallement <mageia at damsweb.net> wrote:

> Le 14/06/2011 16:04, Dexter Morgan a écrit :
> > [...]
> > do you have the logs from ~/.xsession-errors  when the session fails please ?
>
> My session fails each time I try to launch an apps (even
> gnome-terminal!). Here is my log: http://pastebin.mandriva.com/23048
> Nothing bad in my Xorg.log
>
> Help, I'm under IceWM now! :-p

these days I'm getting fond of XFCE. Try 'urpmi task-xfce task-xfce-plugins'.
I think it will be my replacement for a traditional desktop if I don't get
used to new Gnome.

The only thing I miss is something similar to netspeed-applet, that shows
throughput on the menu bar.

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>     \                 Winter is coming...