[Mageia-dev] Mageia 2 - Improving educational programs

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Thu Jun 16 19:34:17 CEST 2011

Le 16/06/2011 19:16, José Jorge a écrit :
> Le jeudi 16 juin 2011 12:39:49, Michael Scherer a écrit :
>> So I think we can find a better system for proposing software that
>> grouping together in some rpm that pull everything.
> You mean something like Ubuntu's "logithèque"? I agree, but that's lots of
> work. A task package by my view is used this way :
>
> - hi I discover linux, is there any education soft?
> - install task-edu, and try them.
>
> I always do that for newcomers
>
> José
I think a web page (or a group of ) will be better
We can present the software, explain how to install, etc

The need are very different between a 4 or 5 years child (who will love
Gcompris or other similar programm) and 10-12 years, very fond of
stargazing, who will ask for stellarium or marble

My 2 cents

Jehane

--
Marianne Lombard (Jehane)
Mageia User - Mageia french translation team