[Mageia-dev] Looking for a mentor in packaging...

Thomas Lottmann skipercooker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:28:42 CEST 2011

Hello everyone,

I am starting to have a little bit more time currently and I would like
to start packaging for Mageia, essentially software that worth it and
that I use. As Mageia is now a community project, I guess I need to
start involving myself to encourage the efforts that are in. So I might
accept to maintain unmaintained packages as well.

I will read and reread in the following days the sheets for packaging in
Mageia, but I think a little help from a kind person wouldn't be bad, as
I have already attempted packaging for Mandriva Linux in the past, but
with a lot of difficulties. In this way, I would like to understand how
the Mageia system works.

Would someone lend me a hand?

Thank you,

Thomas aka Skiper.