[Mageia-dev] autologin + consolekit

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Jun 28 10:20:12 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and andre999 at 28/06/11 02:42 did gyre and gimble:
> Colin Guthrie a écrit :
>>
>> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 14/06/11 09:07 did gyre and gimble:
>>> 'Twas brillig, and Colin Guthrie at 12/06/11 23:45 did gyre and gimble:

>>> Does anyone know what the right way to fix the above is?
>>>
>>> I'd like to issue an update when appropriate to take care of this.
>>
>> Ping!!
>>
>> Col
>
> A while back when I was playing with an alternate version of an
> application which required authentification, I added the application
> name to some pam-related file, and it worked.
> I forget the details.  I just did something parallel to what other some
> applications did.
> That seems to be what you're doing ?
> I'm far from being an expert.
> Hope that helps.

Thanks for the input. It's not a problem getting it working as I have
this working fine. My question is rather one of "which solution is best?"

Either adding the pam_ck_connector to individual files or simply
including "login" over "system-auth" or even changing system-auth to
include pam_ck_connector rather than login.

Something isn't quite right here but I don't know what.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]