[Mageia-dev] Mageia Advisories Database

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Tue Jun 28 15:34:40 CEST 2011

Le mardi 28 juin 2011 15:20:33, nicolas vigier a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> In order to send updates advisories, and have a web page listing all
> previous advisories, we need to create a database to store them.
>
> So I think it should have the following info for each advisory :
>
>  - advisory ID: something like MGA-[NUMBER] ?
>  - advisory date
>  - affected source packages
>  - affected distribution versions
>  - CVE numbers
>  - list of binary packages with sha1sum
>  - Mageia Bug #
>  - Reference URLs
>  - advisory text
>
> Anything else ?

Is it for security bugs only or any update ? And will it be the central place
where update messages are stored ?

If possible, I'd like to be able to query such a database containing an update
message for each update, and more information if needed, to able to display
them for package updates in Mageia App Db.

Best regards

Samuel