[Mageia-dev] Please test: initscripts+systemd in updates_testing

Olav Vitters olav at vitters.nl
Tue Nov 1 18:39:09 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 06:25:38PM +0100, Johnny A. Solbu wrote:
> I'm sorry if someone feel trampled upon, but when I see something
> which I really do think is stupid and idiotic, I reserve the right to
> say so. If someone can't handle that, tough luck!

I prefer a constructive way of discussing things.

It does not matter if it "stupid and idiotic" is meant as a reaction to
a proposal a person or something else. If someone makes a proposal, I'd
expect a bit of polite behaviour. E.g. explain why you think it is bad.
Just a "stupid and idiotic", well.. nothing of substance, so if I had a
proposal I'd just ignore such replies.

Lastly, it seems that you think saying "stupid and idiotic" is
acceptable and it the problem of others if they're not ok with that. If
that is true, I politely suggest either rethinking that position.
Meaning: do what you want, but it goes both ways. I won't help people
who aren't polite. I like a good argument every now and then, but there
you cannot have it without content.
--
Regards,
Olav