[Mageia-dev] mentors + apprentices

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Nov 2 21:31:19 CET 2011

Hi Marco,

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 12:50:37 -0200
Marco Benatto <marco.antonio.780 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to join the team, actually I already made contact by IRC channel.
> But I'm still looking for a mentor.
> I've never had experience as a packager just had in a little free software
> projects.
> My mageia identity is: mbenattoa. If somebody wants help me on mentoring
> process I'll be very glad!

Well, I have three other apprentices, but still plenty of free time, so I guess
I can take you as another apprentice. I am "rindolf" on IRC (with "shlomif" as
a backup nickname sometimes), but I'm not always there. If you're trying to
reach me, you can usually find me on IM:

http://www.shlomifish.org/me/contact-me/

Would that be OK for everybody?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish