[Mageia-dev] Please test: initscripts+systemd in updates_testing

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Nov 3 02:24:13 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and nicolas vigier at 02/11/11 16:41 did gyre and gimble:
> Just in case it was not clear enough from previous messages in this
> thread :

ROFL!!!!

In all seriousness tho', we do need to ensure that dracut (most likely
mkinitrd will be deprecated fully by mga3 when we go systemd only) can
mount /usr for you. But this shouldn't be too hard to achieve (assuming
it it doesn't do that already which it might very well do).