[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kdenlive-0.8.2-1.mga2

Juan Luis Baptiste juan.baptiste at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 00:32:56 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM, John Balcaen <mikala at mageia.org> wrote:
> 2011/11/1 Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org>:
>> Name        : kdenlive                     Relocations: (not relocatable)
>> Version     : 0.8.2                             Vendor: Mageia.Org
> [...]
>> - new version 0.8.2
> Juancho maybe we should push it also on updates because according to
> http://kdenlive.org/discover/0.8.2 there's a *lot* of crash fix &
> others corruption problem .

I updated it locally locally and tried to build it against my
installed mlt version which is 0.7.4, and the cmake script failed
saying that it needs at least 0.7.6, so for the update to mga 1 we
would need to push mlt too as well.

The only versioned BuildRequires that mlt have are older than the ones
on mga 1, so there shouldn't be problems pushing it too.

BuildRequires:  ffmpeg-devel >= 0.4.9-3.pre1
BuildRequires:  multiarch-utils >= 1.0.3

Also the only package depending on it is kdenlive:

[juancho at localhost mlt]$ urpmq --whatrequires mlt
kdenlive
kdenlive
lib64mlt-devel
libmlt-devel
mlt
python-mlt
python-mlt

So it would be safe to push both to updates_testing, right ?

Cheers,
Juancho