[Mageia-dev] drop php-ffmpeg

José Jorge jjorge at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 08:32:56 CET 2011

Le lundi 7 novembre 2011 05:43:50, Thomas Spuhler a écrit :
> On Wednesday, November 02, 2011 09:09:51 pm Thomas Spuhler wrote:
> > On Sunday, October 16, 2011 01:49:25 am José Jorge wrote:
> > > I am trying to build maniadrive in Mageia. To strip the embedded libs,
> > > it needs the file /usr/lib/libphp5.so . We currently do not build it
> > > in the php packages. Fedora does it and it ends in the rpm
> > > php-embedded.
> > >
> > > 1. Do you agree to add it to our php SPEC?
> > > 2. Do you want to do it, or can I just submit?
> >
> > I'll look at it this weekend.
>
> Would you please provide a few more details?

Yes, here are the lib parts I see in fedora, I think they are self explaining.
But as we don't build it the same way, I don't know how to adapt it.

BUILD:

# Build for inclusion as embedded script language into applications,
# /usr/lib[64]/libphp5.so
pushd build-embedded
build --enable-embed \
      --without-mysql --disable-pdo \