[Mageia-dev] Consolidation of the spelling tools in Mageia

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Wed Nov 9 13:03:28 CET 2011

On 09.11.2011 09:45, peter f miller wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 3:36 AM, Kamil Rytarowski<n54 at gmx.com>  wrote:
>> This is my scratch of the project, read for more info
>> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Overview
>> http://www.mandrivauser.de/mga-testwiki/index.php/Proposals
>>
>> Tell me what do you think?
> On the Overview wiki, why is ibus-m17n listed as part of ispell? That
> is part of the ibus IME, right? That is not part of ispell.
It's grep over our svn repo:
These lines are
%post_ibus_register_engine m17n:en:ispell en
%preun_ibus_unregister_engine m17n:en:ispell

I've check every single package at this *research* stage what does what.
I believe if we want to really remove for example ispell then we should
clean the whole repo as much as it's needed. If ispell is absent in Mga1
and Mdv2010 will lost its support then why for example to provide it by
some of aspell packages?