[Mageia-dev] No boot after installation

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Fri Nov 18 14:09:14 CET 2011

Hello,

Which mageia did you install? mageia1(or mageia2 alfa?) and from what
installation medium? livecd/installDVD/netboot?

the best way to give us opportunity is to file a bugreport at
http://bugs.mageia.org/ .

furthermore, Scientific linux, does that use grub2 or grub1?

where did you install the grub bootloader on during install? partition or
disk?