[Mageia-dev] Preparing Alpha 1 isos of Mageia2

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed Nov 23 20:14:33 CET 2011

Le mercredi 23 novembre 2011 16:34:54, philippe makowski a écrit :
> Dead ?
> https://bitbucket.org/troorl/pino3/
>
> not sure it is dead

Yes. I don't think we should be too hard with that. (Yes, bad english inside)
If we start removing packages that are not top quality, this also means they
will find less users, which are always potential contributors in open-source
world.

I mean we can provide software with bugs if they are not created by packaging.
Our main work is packaging, end users decide if software is usefull or not.