[Mageia-dev] Teamviewer and X86_64 build . . .

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:32:38 CET 2011

Le 28/11/2011 11:28, Kamil Rytarowski a écrit :
> There were a few requests for TeamViewer in my local Mageia site - I
> suggest to add it to our repositories (probably as tainted and as a
> downloading script).
They are better ways to contribute to the distribution than helping
'poor little users' to install crappy proprietary software. Such as
writing documentation about dependency management, for instance.

--
BOFH excuse #259:

Someone's tie is caught in the printer, and if anything else gets
printed, he'll be in it too.