[Mageia-dev] RFC: Improvements for ioquake3 package and related games

zezinho lists.jjorge at free.fr
Wed Nov 30 09:58:50 CET 2011

Le lundi 28 novembre 2011 05:47:19, Juan Luis Baptiste a écrit :
> I have already adapted this package to Mageia's policies and works
> fine. The idea would be to replace our current ioquake3 package with
> this new one so we can add support for the previous mentioned games.
> Also it would be a good time to cleanup a little this package and
> remove useless stuff like the old Loki installer ifdef's. I can put
> the src package somewhere before replacing our ioquake3 package if
> someone wants to take a look at it.
>
> WDYT ?

Please go on. Some ideas :

1.Will the download have a nice window? I mean download speed/time till end,
stop button, etc. Because this are big downloads, not like flash-player-plugin.

2. As user, I would expect the download to happen at install time, rather than
first run. It could be run in the post?