[Mageia-dev] [RPM] cauldron core/release webkit-1.5.2-3.mga2

Olivier Blin mageia at blino.org
Sat Oct 1 01:04:01 CEST 2011

Funda Wang <fundawang at gmail.com> writes:

> Can't we use this signal?
> http://webkitgtk.org/reference/webkitgtk-webkitwebview.html#WebKitWebView-close-web-view

No, this signal is only available if the allowScriptsToCloseWindows
setting is true, or in some special cases.

I've rediffed the patch in SVN.

Anyway, it seems that drakhelp does not start: missing ctxhelp.pm,
should be from doc package, but we have none...
And it seems we don't have the first time wizard either.

--
Olivier Blin - blino