[Mageia-dev] MANDATORY READ : 7 days before misc unleashes CERBERUS !

Samuel Verschelde stormi at laposte.net
Wed Oct 12 20:59:11 CEST 2011

Le mercredi 12 octobre 2011 20:40:51, philippe makowski a écrit :
> 2011/9/14 Samuel Verschelde <stormi at laposte.net>:
> > You may know it or not, many packages have no maintainer.
>
> If I do a mgarepo maintdb get | grep python- | grep nobody | wc -l
> I get 148
>
> if nobody stand, may be I can take them
> but with the idea that if someone else than me touch these packages to
> maintain them, I will be pleased ;)
> or can we set up teams ?

(answering on the mageia-dev list)

Teams would not be a bad thing, I think we may have to set up them if we want
some of the remaining unmaintained packages find maintainers. Until then (I
don't know when we will have them), if you think you can maintain python
packages, I sure won't cry if 148 packages find a maintainer :)

Are there other packagers who would be interested in maintaining python
packages within a group ?

Samuel