[Mageia-dev] mageia 2 and systemd

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Oct 13 11:33:22 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Kira at 13/10/11 10:28 did gyre and gimble:
> 在 Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:23:57 +0800, Colin Guthrie
> <mageia at colin.guthr.ie>寫道:
>>
>> Then you need to check systemd-loginctl to see if your user is listed.
>> If it's not then that is the primary problem. If you are not listed,
>> then you need say which DM you use (e.g. gdm or kdm) and we can take it
>> further.
>>
> I got nothing listed in the output of the command.
>
> I am using KDM without auto-login.

Well that is the problem. That combination works for me (or did when I
last tested it a while ago). It'll be a pam issue in some capacity. Make
sure you have the systemd registration in the relevant pam.d file used
(I presume /etc/pam.d/kdm these days?) Here, it has both the
pam_loginuid.so and the system-auth include which are both needed.

Make sure your system-auth has:
-session    optional      pam_systemd.so

in it.