[Mageia-dev] mageia 2 and systemd

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:36:47 CEST 2011

Le 13/10/2011 11:29, Colin Guthrie a écrit :
> 'Twas brillig, and Guillaume Rousse at 13/10/11 09:44 did gyre and gimble:
>> Le 13/10/2011 10:08, philippe makowski a écrit :
>>> what do we do with %_post_service and %_preun_service ?
>> Those macros will have to be enhanced to handle new behaviours, without
>> having to modify packages.
>
> /usr/share/rpm-helper/add-service already has some systemd support....
> what's still missing?
I wasn't aware.

Looking at the code, I don't see any call to 'systemctl daemon-reload'
in add-service, whereas it is present in del-service. Shouldn't we use a
filetrigger instead to automatically manage this kind of issue, so as to
not rely on the package ? Also, they are other kind of systemd units to
handle.

--
BOFH excuse #334:

50% of the manual is in .pdf readme files