[Mageia-dev] Add i18n-zh_tw at ml.mageia.org to bug CC list?

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Fri Oct 14 16:03:01 CEST 2011

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011, You-Cheng Hsieh wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to add a mailing list to bug CC list?
> Currently many bugs related to Traditional Chinese issues are reported
> by person. But I think it would be more helpful if the bug changes can
> be CC to our mailing list so that more users can track and receive
> progress. If the bug reporter cannot test or unavailable to response,
> other users who subscribed the mailing list can help test it.

If there is bugs specific to one language frequently, we can create
i18n-[language]-bugs at ml.mageia.org mailing lists for each language, and
add them to bugzilla.

But if there is only few bugs related to one language, adding a list for
each language is maybe overkill, and using a single list for all
translation bugs can probably be enough.

How often is there bugs like this ?