[Mageia-dev] RPM features/issues/wishlist

Per Øyvind Karlsen peroyvind at mandriva.org
Fri Oct 14 16:19:18 CEST 2011

I've started to ramble on some of the features, issues, ideas etc. to
work on and consider
for our (Mandriva Linux) next development cycle, and in the interest
of sharing work and
coordinating efforts with others, while inviting others to contribute:
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Development/Tasks/Packaging/Tools/RPM/TODO

While it's certainly written from a vendor POV (and also rather crude
for the moment), I'm cross-posting
this one as it's of potential interest to others as well and the idea
is for things to be as generic as
possible anyhows.. :)

So I invite others with the interest to contribute to the discussion
on the list and wiki, proposing
ideas, gather a list of issues that needs to be addressed, and do some
general brainstorming
and uhm.. "stuff". ;)

--
Regards,