[Mageia-dev] Lazarus for qt

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Oct 14 19:50:59 CEST 2011

Al 14/10/11 11:07, En/na Michael Scherer ha escrit:

> And I do not see how the toolkit used by a IDE should have a impact on
> the code created by someone using the same compiler. This doesn't make
> much sense.

The IDE compiled with a widgetset can generate programs for the other, provided the
LCL (lazarus component library) has been built for both.
The LCL will be built with the same widgetset used for the IDE (be it gtk or qt),
but it has to be explicitly built for the other one.

Bye
--
Luca