[Mageia-dev] missing deps, lash rebuilt for texi2html

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Wed Oct 19 19:15:03 CEST 2011

Funda Wang a écrit :
> 2011/10/16 Thomas Spuhler <thomas at btspuhler.com>:
>> Thanks Funda. I will look it up just to learn how you did it.
> The problem comes from the upgrading of swig, it tends to have such
> problems when doing major upgrades.

Does it mean that  packages having "BuildRequires: swig" in the spec
file, must be rebuilt since swig has been updated ???
And that lot of them will need patches ? ...

Sophies says that 40 srpms have Builrequires: swig !

Must we ask their maintainers try to rebuild each of them, and look for
a patch if it can't be rebuilt ?

Must we open a tracker in bugzilla with the list of "packages needing to
be rebuilt and perhaps patched since swig has been updated " ?
and open a bug report for each of them ?