[Mageia-dev] HEADSUP: glibc-2.14.1 landing...

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 22 18:12:14 CEST 2011

On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:31:52 +0300, Thomas Backlund wrote about Re:
[Mageia-dev] HEADSUP: glibc-2.14.1 landing...:

>Well, I consider glibc to be a critical base component, so I decided to
>stick with a stable 2.14.1 release atleast for now.

I dunno if this might be related to the new version, but I just bought a
new laptop and installed Cauldron (now upto date), but I cannot compile the
Realtek driver I downloaded for the wifi device:

When running 'make' I get all kinds of warnings like:
base.c...warning .. expects type .. long unsigned, but argument 5 has
type ...int... Error 2

Maybe it is completely unrelated, if so sorry for the noise.

Thanks and BFN
=Dick Gevers=