[Mageia-dev] Window Maker is alive

Kamil Rytarowski n54 at gmx.com
Fri Oct 28 18:54:19 CEST 2011

On 28.10.2011 18:47, Shlomi Fish wrote:

 > Hi Kamil,
 >
 > On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:26:38 +0200
 > Kamil Rytarowski<n54 at gmx.com>  wrote:
 >
 >> Hello!
 >>
 >> The -crm fork is now considered as the main, stable and the official
 >> release. It's downloadable from the git.
 >>
 >> http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git
 >>
 > Where is the ready-to-build source tarball of the recommended release?
On the git website there is a short log:
"2011-10-11     Carlos R. Mafra    WindowMaker 0.95.0-crm master
wmaker-0.95.0-crm     commit | commitdiff | tree | snapshot (tar.gz zip)"

The snapshot URL is the read-to-build source.

Here are the files of the latest stable release:
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git/snapshot/d0a48d991490f3092e41b3f5e541913c0fd73da2.tar.gz
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git/snapshot/d0a48d991490f3092e41b3f5e541913c0fd73da2.zip

It's working fine with Cauldron, I had problems with Mageia 1.
 > Regards,
 >
 >     Shlomi Fish
 >
 >> Regards,
 >> Kamil