[Mageia-dev] Mageia-dev] mageia 2 and systemd

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Oct 30 12:29:26 CET 2011

'Twas brillig, and Robert Fox at 30/10/11 09:38 did gyre and gimble:
> Unfortunately, I don't have the time to troubleshoot the sound issues,

Honestly I've mentioned this so many times now it's getting ridiculous.
It's been covered about half a dozen times on this list and I have a few
bugs opened (and subsequently closed) about it too. Please read up
properly on the reasons why this is the case and either give appropriate
debug output or be happy the problem is fixed.