[Mageia-dev] Re : Re : E17 packaging

Philippe Reynes tremyfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 31 13:40:22 CET 2011

Hi all,

If you talk about this page :
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=updates_policy&s[]=update&s[]=policy

I think that I'm the stupid guy. I don't really understand where is the issue with
this page and e17.

I understand that e17 don't provide "stable" release with tarball. But I never see
a "mageia forbid to package software without stable release".

And if yes, I mean, if it's what you want, how I can use E17 on mageia ?
(others than completly old and obsolete tarball).

regards,
trem