[Mageia-dev] Review Of Bugs

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Mon Oct 31 22:12:49 CET 2011

Op maandag 31 oktober 2011 22:06:25 schreef Colin Guthrie:
[...]
> For example things like initscripts, udev, systemd etc. should be
> maintained by a "core" team, and IMO, not a single person (tho' if
> someone steps up and is proven to be reliable then this is obviously not
> a bad thing per-se!). I'm certainly happy to help out here.
>
> This is a bit OT for this thread tho'... :)

it's still true though.

there are certain packages i would help out on cause i'm using them anyway,
but i don't want to be single maintainer:

- mysql/mariadb
- httpd
- ...

perhaps it would be interesting to list teams on wiki (with full package list
and member list for this team/group) and have team leader grab them all for
maintainership. or even a fake identity forwarding the emails to the members