[Mageia-dev] cauldron core/release rtl8192ce_se_de-0004.0816.2011-1.mga2

Guillaume Rousse guillomovitch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 10:26:37 CEST 2011

Le 01/09/2011 00:38, Zé a écrit :
> 2011/8/31 Thomas Backlund<tmb at mageia.org>:
>> Why did you upload this crap ?
>>
>> You didn't even wait for response on the problems you reported last night :/
>>
>> This is duplicating code that is already in 3.x series kernels.
>
> These are different modules, this modules do not cause the mouse to
> stop and the keyboard to repeat it self like some was pressing a key
> constantly.
>
> I did told you all yesterday.
>
> You told me now that you have released a new kernel-firmware-extra
> package, so instead just erasing good packages you could simply add a
> conflict for the package rtl8192ce_se_de-firmware, this way the user
> doesnt have a package that provides modules that do not mess with the
> mouse and the keyboard.
\o/ yet another conflict \o/

Come on, guy, you just have 37 other contributors left to be on the
blacklist of the whole distribution. I know you can achieve it...
--
BOFH excuse #145:

Flat tire on station wagon with tapes.  ("Never underestimate the
bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurling down the highway"
Andrew S. Tannenbaum)