[Mageia-dev] KDE SC 4.7.1 should land soon

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Wed Sep 7 12:09:44 CEST 2011

Hello, i 'll push today KDE SC 4.7.1 on cauldron.
There's a some changes regarding the packaging with this new version : i
split handbooks for most of KDE's related packages (at least thoses
available on the KDE 4 live-cd) in order to « fix » mga 2101.
I also add more packages as noarch following recent thierry's changes.

Regarding the next Mageia2 the release schedule for KDE SC 4.8 is now
out since some days so we should have KDE SC 4.8 for Mageia 2 (but i do
not expect to switch to it until beta2/rc1)

Regards,

--
Balcaen John