[Mageia-dev] Review of security updates

Remco Rijnders remco at webconquest.com
Tue Sep 13 15:45:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 03:32:36PM +0200, Guillaume wrote in
<4E6F5B74.5040503 at gmail.com>:

>>>Which I did immediatly on IRC, thanks to takes cares of it.
>>
>>Ok, but you can't expect the triage team to read and remember everything from
>>IRC, so if you don't say it in the bug report you can't blame Manuel for
>>trying to infer who is working on the bug from limited information.
>Which confirm my feeling than avoiding interaction with the triage
>team is the best way to avoid endless self-justification.

Well, the triage team is not your enemy in this. You said it was not
correct to list you as responsible packager for this bug, the bug report
was updated accordingly, and that's the end of the story.

If we leave every report that is opened against a package without a
maintainer untriaged, the distribution as a whole will be no better for
it.

Anyways, thanks for your patch for this particular bug report :-)

Cheers,

Remco