[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla probs

Dick Gevers dvgevers at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 13 20:22:02 CEST 2011

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:56:07 +0200, Remco Rijnders wrote about Re:
[Mageia-dev] Bugzilla probs:

>On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 05:32:58PM +0000, Dick wrote in
><201109131733.p8DHX1fX057139 at smtp-vbr10.xs4all.nl>:
>>Lately, with every bug that I post in Mageia's Bugzilla I get an error
>>saying I already posted it in big large red banner also showing the
>>previous bug number I reported: even though there is no connection between
>>the two.
>>
>>Also, when I add a comment, Bugzilla says there is a mid-air collision
>>with the previous commenter, even though that comment may be (for
>>example) 20 hours old already.
>>
>>I usually go into Bugzilla with Iceape, that's where all by bookmarks are.
>>
>>Anyone else seeing this please? Needs a new bugreport? Against what
>>please?
>
>Hi Dick,
>
>Can't say I've seen anything like this before. I suppose you have closed
>and reopened Iceape already. Have you tried logging out of bugzilla and
>logging in again?
>
>Remco

Florian & Remco:

I didn't try with another browser yet, but I don't see any other problems
with Iceape, so I dunno what's happening. And the workaround seemed to be
to simply press further and use the button "post the bug anyway" or words
to that effect and it worked every time. It's been going on for a few
weeks, I think, but not sure: I don't have a bug to report every day ;)

Next time I'll try another browser - unless someone else sees the same
things.

Thanks for now.

Cheers,
=Dick Gevers=