[Mageia-dev] [changelog] cauldron core/release basesystem-1-4.mga2

Thomas Backlund tmb at mageia.org
Thu Sep 15 10:22:33 CEST 2011

Colin Guthrie skrev 15.9.2011 11:09:
> 'Twas brillig, and Michael Scherer at 14/09/11 20:38 did gyre and gimble:
>>
>> init=.... should work fine, no ?
>
> That's how I've been loading systemd until now, but once
> systemd-sysvinit is intalled, you only have once choice and I think this
> is what Sander was referring to.

Speaking of systemd...

Should systemd-units be installed when you install systemd-sysvinit ?

The change in basesystem installed systemd-sysvinit, but not
systemd-units, so you dont really have systemd in use AFAIK...

(wich I noticed when dbus initscript  had to be "silenced" again
  when it could not find /bin/systemctl)

--
Thomas