[Mageia-dev] Package request - Bump BZFlag to 2.4

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Fri Sep 16 18:00:05 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-16 at 17:47 +0200, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> On 11/09/16 18:29 +0300, Jani Välimaa wrote:
> > 2011/9/16 Robert Fox <list at foxconsult.net>:
> > > We have 2.0.16 BZFlag package in Cauldron . . . the latest is 2.4
> > > Could we get the latest??
> >
> > How about using bugzilla for bug reports and package requests?
>
> even better: what about joining the fun and become an apprentice
> packager? it's not that difficult, and spreading the load will lead to a
> self-sustainable linux distribution...
>
> jérôme

I have been seriously considering that - learning how to package.  I'm
not really a developer type, but I know enough to be dangerous.  What
does it take to learn how to package the latest BZFlag?  I don't know if
I can become a maintainer - but would'nt mind helping out once and a
while packaging upgraded versions like this.
Where do I start?

Cheers,
R.Fox