[Mageia-dev] MANDATORY READ : 7 days before misc unleashes CERBERUS!

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Fri Sep 16 19:52:58 CEST 2011

To illustrate what I meant :
There's this thread :
[Mageia-dev] Package request - Bump BZFlag to 2.4
<https://mageia.org/pipermail/mageia-dev/2011-September/008141.html>

Shlomif did the upgrade 12 minutes ago... (less than 3 hours after the
discuss began, and before a bug report is written)

Must he be now the official maintainer
(or might have we reached steletch or wally that were the last commiters)

Or may we thank him for the job and hope some others proceed the way he
did...