[Mageia-dev] MANDATORY READ : 7 days before misc unleashes CERBERUS!

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Fri Sep 16 20:28:07 CEST 2011

/>/>  However, they are case when you have rebuild a package just in order
/>/>  to accomodate for changes you made somewhere else. For instance,
/>/>  rebuilding all packages linked against a given library after updating
/>/>  this last one to a new version...
/
*>Well, if you don't need those other packages then you just skip
> rebuilding them to see if anyone needs them. If not then we don't have a
> problem, they will be dropped :/ If anyone sees that this breaks some
> functionality in his/her packages then (s)he needs to rebuild them and
> will become maintainer.

If you want to see what that means :

http://lists.mandriva.com/cooker/2011-09/msg00178.php

http://lists.mandriva.com/cooker/2011-09/msg00188.php