[Mageia-dev] Systemd + Login issues.

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Sep 16 20:55:20 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Scott Chevalley at 16/09/11 19:31 did gyre and gimble:
> I'm still having a problem where systemd never finishes to a point of loading
> tty's.  I'm using KDM and I turned off plymouth to see if that was the issue.
> KDM does start and the system, as far as I can tell, is working okay, but I
> can't log into any tty console.
>
> The systems been up for 20+ hours now and tty1 is still showing:
>
> Started LSB: run cron daemon.

Well this isn't exactly a login issue....

But what does "ps aux | grep plym" return?

Try killing some of the processes there if you see them (the newest
ones) and see if the ttys appear.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]