[Mageia-dev] [changelog] cauldron core/release sound-scripts-0.61-2.mga2

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Sep 18 19:57:49 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Thierry Vignaud at 17/09/11 17:26 did gyre and gimble:
> On 17 September 2011 17:15, Mageia Team <buildsystem-daemon at mageia.org> wrote:
>> colin <colin> 0.61-2.mga2:
>> + Revision: 144548
>> - Remove systemd units (superceded by alsa-utils)
>> - Remove snd-usb-audio modprobe rules (unnecessary)
>
> Did you fixed the war against webcam another way?

Is this a problem of webcam mics not working if they are present during
boot? If not, can you remember the problem better?

If so, no I've not fixed, but will find an official way that we can
submit upstream.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]