[Mageia-dev] Introduction

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Mon Sep 19 02:48:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure any introduction is needed/wanted, but i've seen other people do
this.

My name is Maarten Vanraes, i'm from Belgium and i've been with mageia since
it was announced; and was a novice packager in mandriva before, so i think i
may have the dubious achievement of the record on being a novice packager for
longest period of time.

My interests are various, but i do care more about a stable mageia version
rather than cauldron. I would like to make Mageia even more suitable for being
a server distribution (amongst other things). This includes smaller minimal
sizes, for example.

I do not have alot of time to spend on Mageia, but i help out when i can.

Regards,

Maarten (aka alien (or AL13N on IRC))