[Mageia-dev] [changelog] cauldron nonfree/release nvidia-96xx-96.43.20-1.mga2.nonfree

Florian Hubold doktor5000 at arcor.de
Mon Sep 19 12:55:34 CEST 2011

>>> (http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ldetect-lst/trunk/)
>>> 2) reverting "disable nvidia96xx (not compatible with x.org server 1.10)
>>>
>>>   (http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ldetect-lst/trunk/lst/Cards%2B?r1=1518&r2=1519)
>>>     also add an entry to the NEWS file
>>>
>>> Eg, look at:
>>>
>>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ldetect-lst/trunk/lst/Cards%2B?revision=1684&view=markup
>>>
>>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ldetect-lst/trunk/lst/pcitable?revision=1949&view=markup
>>>
>>> http://svnweb.mageia.org/soft/ldetect-lst/trunk/NEWS?revision=1949&view=markup
>>>
>> OK, will do so, thanks for the hints :)
>> Is there anything to do for nvidia173, too? Guess not, because it wasn't
>> disabled before?
> we can only enable it if nvidia release a new version compatible wit
> xorg-server-1.10

Look in the commit message ;)
Besides some fix for display issues it also adds support for xserver 1.10.
So i guess i can enable that in ldetect-lst, too?
Will try later today if noone beats me to it.

BTW: looks like you didn't reply to list, so i added back -dev in CC.