[Mageia-dev] [changelog] cauldron core/release mldonkey-3.0.7-4.mga2

Colin Guthrie mageia at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Sep 19 18:28:01 CEST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz at 19/09/11 17:03 did gyre
and gimble:

>>> Can we remove this   ^^ PLF string ?
>>
>> BTW This should be an upload stopper...
>> Time to add a rpmlint check...
>
> Tierry,
> I dont get your point "upload stopper", can you explain?

He just means that the built package will be rejected from uploads if
the string "PLF" is found in the package description.

This way we cannot accidentally forget to remove it.

mageia(at)colin.guthr.ie

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]