[Mageia-dev] [RFC] msec (nail) can't send reports to local users accounts - require an MTA?

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Thu Sep 22 13:09:35 CEST 2011

On Thursday 22 September 2011 12:19, Florian Hubold wrote:
> Also his proposal to change default msec config to not send reports
> by email sounds sensible.

What happens then if the user during install provides an email address as the user who should recieve these reports?
Or is that just overiding the default and it will then suggest to install an MTA, as the default is not used?

I frequently do this in order to receive the reports from all machines in one location, and I imagine others also do.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324