[Mageia-dev] Package adoption campaign

Maarten Vanraes alien at rmail.be
Sun Sep 25 05:01:53 CEST 2011

Op zaterdag 24 september 2011 16:15:54 schreef nicolas vigier:
> On Sat, 24 Sep 2011, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
> > no offense, and i'm not complaining, but aren't you taking on a bit too
> > much?
>
> no offense, and i'm not complaining, but aren't you talking a bit too much?

It's a very nice of you to respond in a similar way, but it actually sounds
like you're complaining about my talking too much.

looking back, it seems to me that you are insinuating that i was actually
complaining too; but i can assure you that i was just trying to find out if
this novice packager knows what he's getting himself into.

as you're sort of accusing me of talking too much(and therefor not doing
enough), (several times already), i've responded to that more than enough, but
i'd like you to stop acting like this, it was funny the first 5 times, but not
anymore.

lastly, it seems odd to me that you who seem to prefer action to speech, that
you even find the time to respond with these useless posts, which would seem to
only troll myself into responding back with most of the time even bigger
posts... wouldn't it just be easier to ignore it?

PS: this time i'm keeping you in CC, so that i'm fairly sure you're actually
reading the responses to these responses.