[Mageia-dev] Could someone help me with an account issue ?

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Tue Sep 27 01:20:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have a problem trying to upload sources to SVN repo:

$ mgarepo upload ../tellico-2.3.4.tar.bz2
error: svn: Can't open file '/svn/binrepos/cauldron/tellico/current/SOURCES/format': Permission denied
It seems ssh-agent or ForwardAgent are not setup or your username is
wrong. See http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=svn-faq for more
information.

I've updated my ssh config, following the guide on the wiki (as I was
using old instructions, and remarked that a new setup was indicated, but
this didn't help).

TIA,
Bruno.
--