[Mageia-dev] Evolution - strange message

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Fri Sep 30 12:37:07 CEST 2011

After updating to Mageia Cauldron from Mandriva Cooker (fresh install) -
I converted my old Evolution data to the new format - which leaves a
safety copy of the data in mbox format.

Ever since then, when I send a message, I get an odd error which I'd
like to know how to get rid of:

The reported error was "Failed to append to
mbox:///home/rfox/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent: Invalid folder
URI 'mbox:///home/rfox/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent'
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

Any hints? or should I open a bug (Mageia or Gnome?)

Cheers,
R.Fox