[Mageia-dev] Packagers representatives

Anne nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 15:49:58 CET 2011

2011/1/2 Daniel Kreuter <daniel.kreuter85 at googlemail.com>:
> Am Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010, um 17:42:03 schrieb Anne nicolas:
>> Hi there
>>
>> Hope you all enjoy christmas time!
>>
>> As proposed on last packagers meeting, here is the process for this vote:
>>
>> 1- list all candidates until 31 of december on this thread
>> 2- use epoll to vote for 2 representatives until 3rd of january (next
>> packagers meeting)
>>
>> Please be careful with timetable so that we can start work on the beginning
>> of 2011
>>
>> Cheers
>
> Will there be a list of all candidates (as a summary)? And when will I'm be
> able to vote?

Here are some fresh news (and happy new year all :) )

- we have for now following candidates :
cazzaniga sandro
leandro dorileo
michael scherer
anne nicolas

- poll will happen from 03/01 19h (Paris time) to 05/01 21h (Paris time)

- all people in wiki list of packagers have been added in voters list
and will be able to vote on https://epoll.mageia.org/vote/ISJTLYRT

We will give results during packagers meeting on 05/01.

You can still candidate here until 03/01, 18h (Paris time)

Cheers

--
Anne
http://www.mageia.org