[Mageia-dev] Importing Licensing Policy
shikamaru at mandriva.org
Sun Jan 9 00:15:25 CET 2011
I just started to import the Licensing policy from the Mandriva wiki.
Here are notable changes:
- replacing Mandriva with Mageia
- adapting the page to the Mageia mirror structure
- in the mandriva page (which is outdated on that point) there was a
mention about a contact, which is Adam Williamson on the mandriva
wiki. Who would be in charge of the points mentionned in the first
paragraph of the licensing guidelines ? Shall we just keep the
mageia-dev mailing list as a contact ?
- no mention of restricted repositories at the moment
- subsequently, no package eligible for the “Proprietary” license
- adding a complete list of license names (produced by rpmlint)
Thanks in advance for reviewing this policy
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 230 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Mageia-dev